ไทย–усскийEnglishDeutschFrançaisItalianoSvenskaNorskSuomen日本語中文한국어  
Residenziale News Fare una domanda

Immobili in costruzione Pattaya

Oggetto Pattaya

Jomtien
Copa Cabana Beach Jomtien   2022
Dusit Grand Park Condominium   2017
Espana Condo Resort   2018
Laguna Beach Resort The Maldives   2017
Savanna Sands Condo   2018
The Orient Jomtien Resort   2018
The Riviera Jomtien   2018

Na-Jomtien
Grand Florida Beachfront   2020
Seven Seas Cote d Azur Condo   2018
The Riviera Monaco Condominium   2021
Whale Marina Condo   2018

Pratumnak Hill
Andromeda Condominium Pratamnak   2020
Aurora Cozy Beach Pratumnak   2017
Diamond Tower   2019
Sands Condo   2017

South Pattaya
Arcadia Beach Continental Condo   2018
Arcadia Beach Resort   2018
Arcadia Millennium Tower   2020
City Garden Tower   2017
Olympus City Gardens   2018

Fare una domanda

Condo in costruzione Pattaya - Maps


View New projects in Pattaya - condo developments. Thailand. in a larger map


Immobili in costruzione Pattaya - Informazioni

30 Gennaio 2018 Riviera Monaco units
22 Gennaio 2018 Copa Cabana floor plans
22 Gennaio 2018 Copa Cabana units
22 Gennaio 2018 Copa Cabana units
22 Gennaio 2018 Andromeda Condo
22 Gennaio 2018 Copa Cabana
20 Luglio 2017 floor&unit plans
Orion Re Brand June 2016 Financia Capital กับอีกหนึ่งความสำเร็จของเราในการเข้าเป็นผู้ถือหุ้น .....>>>>>

Condomini Pattaya - News


23 Febbraio 2018 Siam Oriental Plaza    Siam Oriental Plaza is 90% sold out, last remaining 10% for sale Ц donТt miss this opportunity! What makes our latest project truly special is the wonderful roof terrace - complete with swimming pool and sunbathing area, offering a breathtaking view out to the sea. Apartment sizes vary from 27 sqm studios to 60 sqm two-bedroom units.

23 Febbraio 2018 แกรนด์ แคริบเบียน Grande Caribbean    1 Bedroom 2.650.000 THB • 6 Floor, Building C, Corner pool view • 37 sqm • complete furniture • not transferredand and unused • A fantastic new Resort in South-Pattaya • Thappraya Road, 200 m to the Airportbus station • 4 Building with 8 Floor and 1Tower with 30 Floors • swimming pools that run over three levels • Within the pools are two huge interactive pirate ships • sun decks, water cannons and chill-out .....>>>>>

23 Febbraio 2018 The Riviera Wongamat    12.300.000 baht • 2Bed, 124 sqm, 14 floor, seaview

22 Febbraio 2018 CopaCabana Beach Jomtien    COPACABANA BEACH JOMTIEN, Newest Luxury Beachfront Condo Project in Jomtien Pattaya. Located on the prime location of Jomtien, Best Condo for investment. Fantastic Facilities and Service that hardly find in other condos. • 100% Fully Furnished with Magnificent Design and Decoration

21 Febbraio 2018 Unixx    27sqm, 16th FL, pool & mountain view. • Sale 2.080.000 THB • Transfer 50/50 • Foreign name

21 Febbraio 2018 Unixx South Pattaya    1,740,000 • Hot sale in Unixx • Studio 23 sqm fully furnished • High floor, city view

21 Febbraio 2018 Dusit Grand Park    1.490.000 baht • Studio, 26 sqm, 6 floor, pool view

21 Febbraio 2018 View Talay 7    3.350.000 baht • Studio, 48 sqm, 18 floor, sea view • 2 studio units (empty) 48 sqm nearby, possible to make 1 bedroom 96 sqm

21 Febbraio 2018 The Palm    8.500.000 baht • 2Bed, 72 sqm, 9 floor, seaview • 8.690.000 baht • 2Bed, 72 sqm, 19 floor, seaview

21 Febbraio 2018 Centric Sea Pattaya 3,430,000 THB    Selling Price 3,430,000 THB • Living Size 35.5 sqm A • 1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms • Fully Furnished/ nice furnished • Foreigners name • New room • Garden view • Ready to move in • Transfer fee 50/50

20 Febbraio 2018 Dusit Grand Park Pattaya 1.790.000 baht    1.790.000 baht • 1Bed, 35 sqm, 4 floor

19 Febbraio 2018 Dusit Grand Park   

19 Febbraio 2018 The Riviera Wongamat 3.230.000 baht    The Riviera Wongamat Beach • 3.230.000 baht • Studio, 32 sqm, 34 floor, seaview

Condomini Pattaya - News

Contact us box@newpattayacondos.com
Consultations
Fare una domanda



Arcadia Millennium Tower Pattaya



Law Visa Accounting Services in Pattaya





   Immobili in costruzione Pattaya     Oggetto Pattaya     Fare una domanda
Immobili in costruzione Pattaya, Thailandia; Condomini box@newpattayacondos.com